From 1 September 2017 South Central Ambulance Service (SCAS) holds the contract for 111.The service operates 24/7 and patients can phone 111 for urgent clinical assessment and treatment service. They aim to get the patients to the right place at the right time.
Appointments for patients at Woodstock Surgery:
- Monday to Friday the Surgery is open for urgent and routine appointments from 8.30am-6.30pm
- Twice a week routine appointments are available 6.30-7.00pm and once at 6.45-8.00am. Routine appointments are available on Saturday morning 8.00am – 10.30am. All appointments must be pre-booked.
Appointments funded with our locality partners at ‘The Hub’
- On the day appointments Monday to Friday morning and afternoon appointments for urgent need. Based at a Kidlington surgery.
- Monday to Friday evening routine appointments. Bookable in advance. Based at a Kidlington, Islip and Bicester.
- Weekend pre-booked routine appointments - Saturday at Bicester, Sunday at Banbury
If possible, please use our online service to book routine Woodstock appointments with your doctor. All other appointments can be booked through Woodstock reception – 01993 811452.